"Based in Sydney, Australia, Vi Lam is a dancer, choreographer, and dance educator. He graduated from the Urban Dance Centre full-time program in 2009. Since then, he has been working closely with LOcREaDO Dance Company and Sydney Dance Company, performing internationally in Australia, China, and Vietnam.
Vi has performed for HINO GALA, Australian Medical School Association(AMSA), and has appeared on screen in UNSW Global, LOTTO, CHU FA fitness app, and commercial for Radio. In addition, he has choreographed for the Sydney Chinese New Year Festival, Lantern Festival, and Bank of China as well as assistant choreographer for Packemin Productions' musical "Wicked".
As a co-founder of The Combination, Vi has a vision of creating and promoting dance-related projects for international brands. His love of dance comes from a passion for human expression through dynamic and athletic movement. As an educator, Vi teaches Contemporary Dance and Pilates open classes at Sydney Dance Company. In addition, he is a qualified Fitness, Pilates, and Yoga instructor with classes across Sydney. The Young Dancers Program and The Adult Course offer Vi the opportunity to nurture and motivate new and young talents through hardwork, persistence, curiosity, and playfulness".
Geo is my artistic name, I'm here to introduce you to Geovanna. I came from Brazil, now living in Sydney.
I'm very proud of my life story, even if I felt scared many times about my decisions but at the end of the day, I'm extremely happy for living the life I chose to live. I started dancing with 3yo (Ballet and Jazz), I never stopped. My family and friends always supported me. But as I was getting old my parents started asking me for a solid career. I didn't understand what they meant by that because dancing was all about a solid life in my point of view. But they couldn't see it as I saw.
I was 19yo leaving my family, my friends, the conventional life to live my own life. That was it. I was moving to China.
To dance in a Theme Park with a Brazilian dance company. I Was very scared, I couldn't look back anymore, I didn't know what was going to happen next, but I took the best decision of my life. And now I'm here, 15 countries later (It would be 24 countries by now if covid wasn't in the scene).
But I'm happier than ever, looking for amazing dancing opportunities like my first one!
* STEP UP Live! Dubai 'All In' Lions Gate 2016 - 2019 ( lead role dancer/singer )
* High School Musical - Live On Stage! ( Ensemble/ Chad lead understudy )
* X-FACTOR Australia top 12 Finalist 2011 ( Contestant )
* Psyke Hip hop Dance Crew
- 1st place Looze Control
- 1st Place Battlegrounds
- 1st place at World of Dance USA NYC 2010
* X Factor 2010 – back up dancer for various artists
* The Aria Music Awards ‘The Presets ’ – Dancer
* The Voice Australia and Australia’s Got Talent - Backing Vocalist
* Sony Music Australia The Young Men Society - We Own The Night ( top 15 single N.Z )
* Support Act Tours w/ Tyga, T Pain, Flo-rida, Kid Ink, Sean Paul, Jay Sean, Justice Crew
* Israel Cruz – Party Up ( Sony Music artist ) Choreographer
* SYTYCD Australia 2009 – Assistant Hip hop Choreographer w/Rosa Agius
* Taught Hip hop at various dance studios around Australia including – Sydney Dance The company, Urban Dance Centre, AAMPA, The Village on Broadway, Inner City Dance
* Music Video appearances for Justice Crew, Jessica Mauboy, and Guy Sebastian to name a few
- I have trained at various studios including Millennium Dance Complex LA and Las Vegas, Debbie Reynolds LA and Broadway Dance Centre NYC
Hailing from the north of Brazil, Marcelo is a powerhouse professional dancer, acrobat, andbboy who has been a performing artist since he was 9 years old. Originally commencing hiscareer participating in dance competitions, Marcelo landed his first professional contract withthe Circus Company ( Afro Circo ) in Rio de Janeiro. After moving to Rio for this contract atjust 16 years old, his talents were immediately recognized and his career took off.Marcelo was amongst the cast of elite dancers in the official Opening Ceremony for the Rio2016 Olympic Games. He performed at the highest professional level in Rio Carnival as adancer in the “comissâo de frente” for the top (Especial) division of the parade, working withrenowned choreographer Debora Colker for many years. Marcelo also performed with theexclusive ensemble of dancers in the Fitdance Brasil “Rewards Multishow” on the majornational network Globo Television. He has performed with some of Brazil's most famous popartists including Anitta and Nego do Borel and worked with international brands such as RedBull.
Marcelo initially came to Australia in late 2017 to perform with a circus show and diversify hisperformance career and teaching work. Since moving to Sydney, Marcelo has fast becomeknown for his diverse and outstanding talent and for his professionalism and passion as aperforming artist and instructor.Amongst teaching kids acrobatics and dance, Brazilian styles and ballroom dance andperforming for several shows and events in Sydney, Marcelo was also cast in the majortelevision commercial for the Commonwealth Bank, Club Lime Gym, Step One AustralianClothing and 4 TVC Commercials in brazil.